HIGHMARK STADIUM CLEAR BAG POLICY
As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, Highmark Stadium will implement a policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into Highmark Stadium.
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags into Highmark Stadium but outlined below is what is permissible. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience as we strive to ensure minimal disruption or delays.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” (Official Hounds team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through the club store)
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags or small purse, approximately the size of a hand 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- Diaper bags are allowed but will be inspected and tagged.
- Seat cushions and seat cushions with backs will be permitted. No larger than 16” wide with no arms or pockets allowed.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.Prohibited items include, but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- No reentry
- No outside food and/or beverages
- No containers and/or coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No bicycles
- No weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No umbrellas
- No fireworks
- No contraband
Smoking is prohibited on Highmark Stadium property.
Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous may be prohibited at the discretion of Highmark Stadium staff and security personnel.