As part of an ongoing commitment to safety and security, Highmark Stadium will implement a policy that limits the size and type of bags that may be brought into Highmark Stadium.
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags into Highmark Stadium, but outlined below is permissible. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience as we strive to ensure minimal disruption or delays.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” Official Riverhounds SC team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through the club store.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags or small purse, approximately the size of a hand 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- Seat cushions and seat cushions with backs will be permitted. No larger than 16” wide with no arms or pockets allowed.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Diaper bags are allowed but will be inspected and tagged.
Prohibited items include but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
Riverhounds SC is proud to partner with Beyond Self Storage to supply free clear bags for fans who may need one. Please note these are as supplies last for the match and not guaranteed to be in stock at time of entrance.
Please visit our clear bag policy guide for more information.