Highmark Stadium Clear Bag Policy for Guests
Guests are discouraged from bringing any bags into Highmark Stadium, but outlined below is permissible. We appreciate everyone’s cooperation and patience as we strive to ensure minimal disruption or delays.
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12” x 6” x 12.” Official Riverhounds SC team logo clear plastic tote bags are available through the club store.
- One-gallon clear plastic freezer bag (Ziploc bag or similar).
- Small clutch bags or small purse, approximately the size of a hand 4.5” x 6.5”, with or without a handle or strap can be taken into the stadium with one of the clear plastic bag options.
- Seat cushions and seat cushions with backs will be permitted. No larger than 16” wide with no arms or pockets allowed.
- An exception will be made for medically necessary items after proper inspection at a gate designated for this purpose.
- Diaper bags are allowed but will be inspected and tagged.
- Prohibited items include but are not limited to: purses larger than a clutch bag, coolers, briefcases, backpacks, fanny packs, cinch bags, luggage of any kind, computer bags and camera bags, or any bag larger than the permissible size.
- No reentry
- No outside food and/or beverages
- No containers and/or coolers
- No pets (other than service animals)
- No bicycles
- No weapons (regardless of permit, including but not limited to firearms or knives)
- No umbrellas
- No fireworks
- No contraband
Smoking is prohibited on Highmark Stadium property.
Any other items deemed unlawful or dangerous may be prohibited at the discretion of Highmark Stadium staff and security personnel.
Parents with small children are permitted to bring strollers and diaper bags. These items are subject to reasonable inspection before entering and/or at any time during the event.